Tahir Yaqoob - Sketch of Teaching Experience
• Grade-school math (all years/grade-levels) and science, individual mentoring (US and UK). Training for standardized aptitude tests for math and science. Over 25 years experience.
• University of Oxford physics entrance exam training.
• University physics laboratory classes.
• University physics problem-solving classes.
• Lecture courses for nonspecilists and general audiences (astronomy).
• Astronomy 101.
• Astronomy 191, undergraduate/postgraduate level.
• Eight Unsolved Mysteries of the Universe lecture series (versions for general audience and undergraduates).
• University lecture courses (graduate and postgraduate levels).
• Tutoring and mentoring for University physics and astrophysics qualifying exams.
• Mathematical methods for physics, undergraduate level and postgraduate level.
• The Universe at High Energies, postgraduate course.
• Over 15 years experience in training and mentoring Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers.